Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KoolGirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 08:58 AM
    Why is there a need for a three hour MRI for an ulnar nerve issue?
    What are they going to be looking at or doing to me for that long? I have received an ulnar nerve injury at work over four months ago. I've had an earlier EMG done & it showed mild to mod entrapment at the wrist which baffled the doctor because he was expecting to find it at the elbow at site of injury. Another emg has been ordered and an MRI by worker's comp doctor. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

This is the link to my earlier post 2 months ago:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 09:08 AM
    Three hours because they probably have to focus on three different parts, the elbow, the wrist and the hand. I am confused though with the doctor's confusion because If you have ulnar nerve injury, you will most likely experience symptoms in the area of your ring and little finger.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi... dentist took out nerve without telling me... nerve taken out of right back molar [ 1 Answers ]

hi... dentist took out nerve without telling me... nerve taken out of right back molar in dec last year. Said he will complete root canal in 5 months(to give me time to save up to pay for it) I went back 4 days later to clean it out again as it didn't feel right. Then went to clean out again in end...

What is a typical hour by hour schedule for an RN working in a hospital? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a schedule of what RNs do on a daily basis. I know there are many possibilities but a typical day schedule would be great.

How much can a MRI show? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been 11 weeks since my daughter was born and I had difficult delivery that I am still recovering from. I had an episiotomy which has still not healed, it healed only part way and now is not closing at all in fact its getting worse. I have had an infection for several weeks that has began to...

Shoulder MRI [ 1 Answers ]

I fell four years ago on my shoulder and I finally went in a few weeks ago for an MRI. Unfortunately, my ortho doctor is not answering my questions, so I am in the process of switching doctors. If anyone could help with my MRI that would be great. Impression: 1. Tendinopathy supraspinatus tendon....

View more questions Search