Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annnabellle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 06:31 AM
    Hindu man marrying a Christian from Philippines
    Can a Hindu man marry a christian from Philippines?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 06:33 AM
    Sure, I don't see why not. Is there more to this story? Did you meet this person on the internet?

Sep 11, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Not yet... but he plans to meet me here in the Philippines this year... thanks for the advice.

Sep 11, 2011, 06:03 AM
    Yah.. I met this guy in the internet.. he plans to come and visit me here in the Philippines sometime this year...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Please understand, that while this may be 100 percent legit, so many of the online dating is a fraud. So do be careful, esp if they begin to ask for money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marrying a hindu boy. [ 43 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum, I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a sunni muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents and other relatives are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you...

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

Marrying a hindu girl [ 2 Answers ]

Can a muslim Boy marry a Hindu Girl?

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

View more questions Search