Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rossi1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2011, 08:12 PM
    I am looking for the last name of a famous private investigator.
    Not a fictional character. This was in 1980s Dallas. First name Bill, he had a house with a horse in front that had a secret camera in the horse's penis.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 04:30 AM
    PI s would not be that well known, if they were they would not be private investigators very long. Why was the camera in the horse's penis; why not in the eye mouth or nose?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an ex- felon be a private investigator? [ 6 Answers ]

I am interested in becoming a private investigator but I have a few felonies dated back about 8 years ago, can I still be a private ivestigator?

Can an ex-con be a private investigator? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if a ex-con like myself can be a private investigator in any U.S state?

Unprofessional conduct of a private investigator [ 3 Answers ]

I hired a private investigator in 2006 and he gave me all wrong information about the women my husband was cheating with. I gave him $3500.00 up front and all I had left he claims was $926.00 now I want all my money back for services never received. I received no photos, no videos, and he hired...

Any know of Private Investigator for Immigration Marriage Fraud? [ 4 Answers ]

I have initiated a case of marriage fraud against an individual with I.C.E. She married (someone else) for green card in U.S. (she is from Poland), had a child with me and AFTER the pregnancy told me of her "marriage for green card purposes." Once her green card came through she flew the coop, I...

View more questions Search