Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CharlotteKing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2011, 02:54 PM
    Overstayed visa
    My South African boyfriend has just realised that he has overstayed his ancestry visa by 43 days (he has been here just over 5 years). He was about to apply for Indefinite Leave To Remain. Does he have any options to apply for indefinite leave to remain or for a new visa from the UK? Or does he have to leave the country immediately and can only apply for a different kind of visa from South Africa?

Check out some similar questions!

Overstayed visa, left US, now this [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I lived in the US for the last 7 years. My mother wanted me to continue school so she decided we would try things and end up overstaying our visa, we had a tourist visa. 7 years later we came back to my country of origin. I just got a job as a flight attendant and am currently in the training...

Co worker overstayed tourist visa? [ 3 Answers ]

He came to the US over 20 years ago and has been living here illegally ever since. He has been married to a US citizen the last 2 years and they have 2 kids with another on the way. He has been convicted of a crime, not sure what exactly but served at least 2 years in jail. He works under the table...

Overstayed his visa [ 2 Answers ]

I am with a man who came to the US to go to school. His student visa has expired & we have one child together. Is there anything I can do to help him? I have researched this a little & I keep seeing different answers. Some say there is nothing that can be done once his papers expire to help him...

Overstayed visa for 3 years But departed the you.S while under 18 [ 2 Answers ]

I was just curious to ask this because a friend of mine from eastern Europe came to the United States when he was 14 yrs old on a tourist visa with his family. However, he overstayed his visa and stayed in the U.S illegally for almost 3 years. He left the United States voluntarily without being in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.