Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leroy1723 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Downshifting problem
    I had ford change the filte and relace the atf fluid . It a seal trans , so they are the only ones that can do it . Do u think it could be a val cover problem are a computer problem ? This same problem has happen with other onwer's, They have had this same problem with ford 's downshifting problem too . A lot of them have had a patch install to correct the problem, for some it work and for others it didn't work. Any other ideals ?

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Ford explorer 2003 downshifting problem [ 6 Answers ]

Have a problem with the downshifting.when the rpm drop there's a roaring sound. This happen on the highway. When ever it drops from 65 mph to 50 mph.:confused:

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.