Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammybhappy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2011, 06:59 AM
    2 months late brown spotting on both occasions but dark red spotting in the 2nd month
    I am two months late on my period. The first month when my period was expected I had a brown discharge mostly seen when I wiped. On the second moth when my period was also due the same brown spotting occurred but then the next day I had some red spotting also. I took a pregnancy test last month but it came out negative. Am I pregnant?
    SProbasco Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Sep 18, 2011, 10:04 PM
    You never know if your pregnant 100% without a blood test. But brown colored blood is not good. It can indicate an std ( sorry to tell you) And when it is blood and brown normaly means its OLD blood.. So, I would get tested right away!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does dark red almost black vaginal spotting mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 and I have always had an irregular cycle. I was put on birth control and I was OK for a while,then I started spotting for 7 weeks straight so I stopped taking it and was fine but Its been 2 months and I haven't got a period or any spotting. Then now I am spotting dark red almost black. I...

Brown spotting two month in a row. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 23 yearsold, and have been on my birth control for over a year now. Last month my period was normal. Then I had some light brown spotting only when I cleaned myself after using the bathroom. I went to the Dr. for my yearly exam, and told her about the spotting. She told me it was normal and...

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Getting a dark brown spotting what thus this mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period on the 9th of march & ended the 7th day. On the 1st of April I got a kind of thick dark brown discharge, sometimes with blood but stays dark brown till now. I'm experiencing cramps. What thus this mean?

View more questions Search