Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haxgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Trying to find name of movie
    I saw an american movie a few years ago and can not remember the title. A group of friends get together once a week for dinner, ivite the most annoying guests, kill them and then bury them in the yard. Anyone know the name of this movie?
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Hmmm, I think this may be "The Last Supper", with Bill Paxton. I recall seeing this film around the late 90's, and really enjoying it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I guess it's a fantasy movie in the 80's, all I can remember is this blonde girl riding a horse and all of a sudden a bunch of scary warriors attack the girl and she falls off her horse.

Help me find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I believe the movie plot centers around some stolen drugs/money hidden in the spare tire of a car. In one scene a man is tied up in his livingroom by some people looking for the stolen drugs/money. I also believe that the brother of the tied up man stole the drugs/money and the bad guys think he...

Help me find a movie title please! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I saw this movie on Disney channel at least 5 times in the early-mid 90's. It started with a boy who was being chased by the cops. He is caught and brought back to a foster home. There is a girl there who he kind of likes, and they are sitting in a tent talking when they discover...

Help Me Find A Movie [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedI watched a movie a few years ago... it was about a man who was in our day in time staying in a white hotel... He went into a room and was looking at some old pictures... he saw a picture of a beautiful women and went into the past and found her... they feel in love... then one day he took...

View more questions Search