Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alex88sal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Does anyone remember this 90s PBS show?
    Hey! My best friend and I are completely stumped at trying to remember the title of an old PBS show for kids from the mid-90s (possibly older?), and it seems that nobody really remembers what it was called.

What I can remember about the show is that there are puppets made of boxes. In every episode, one of the hosts (which were regular people) would pick a letter from the mailbox, which was also a puppet.

Um... Also, they would make crafts/puppets out of recycled items.

That's about all I can remember. It's not much, but anyone who remembers this show knows exactly what I'm talking about. I've checked Google, Wikipedia, and Youtube, but without any success.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Sep 9, 2011, 07:02 AM
    There was a mini series on PBS called Something Out of Nothing where kids made crafts out of recycled items. That's all I can think of.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 20, 2011, 09:52 AM
    I keep coming across a show called Take Part - here's the opening song,
    Take Part! Theme Song - YouTube
    -Also, on this webpage, the last (I think) post is from a person talking about the Take Part show, he says something about a talking mailbox??
    RJ | Kids' craft-making show?

Hope this helps...
    alex88sal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 01:26 PM
    YES IT'S TAKE PART!! Haha thank you very much ^_^
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 22, 2011, 01:44 PM
    :)!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't Remember a PBS television show from mid to late 90's [ 3 Answers ]

It had a puppet in it and its mom was a human and every day they would read him a new book or story and he would talk about his problems. The main character lady with an older hispanic woman! Its making me crazy!:confused:

Kids pbs show from the 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I need help so bad!! I can't remember this show I watched when I was 5 or 6. It was on pbs and the main character was a Kangeroo that(I think) might have been purple. There was also a rabbit with white floppy ears and some kind of accent. The pbs channel was trying to make this show popular by...

Trying to remember character or show PBS 80's [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember a puppet character or the name of the show for years! For a longtime I thought it was called pinwheel, but after doing some research I found out pinwheel is not the show. The character I remember had a rainbow striped neck and a red peg nose, he was kind of pole...

TV show from th 90s really don't remember [ 3 Answers ]

I remember my Mom watching a talk show when I was in preschool and I'm getting really annoyed trying to come up with the name. All I can remember is a bunch of women sitting around a table a talking. They also said things such as "like so!" I know my memory is kind of fuzzy but if you know what I'm...

View more questions Search