Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dellicate Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 07:48 AM
    Seatblelt is jammed
    Cannot insert the seatbelt into the holder. It is jammed. How can I remove the holder and replace it with one in the middle that no one uses. Thanks

Denise
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 08:01 AM
    You pretty much can't.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 08:55 AM
    dellicate does not find this helpful : negative

What? What is it with people giving me negatives because they don't like my answer?

The fact is, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE SEATBELT WITH THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE. Is that my fault? So sorry you don't like the answer but too bad... I can't do anything about it.
    dellicate Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Dam luck
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2011, 04:42 PM
    It really should not be a major issue, remove the old, find a replacement at a salvage yard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fridgidare icemaker jammed [ 0 Answers ]

Let's start with a mea culpa. I overloaded the freezer during the holidays. The icemaker seems to have grabbed a corner of a freezer bag and started cycling it through the ice compartment. I have cut the bag loose and tried to make certain it isn't caught on any structural components. The...

Jacuzzi motor jammed [ 3 Answers ]

I have the same problem, the motor just hums. Yes the BUILDER (not me) tiled over it and we have no access. We're going to have to break tile aren't we? It's an American Standard tub with an Ultra Jet WOW pump.

Two Discs Jammed in DVD [ 3 Answers ]

O.K... I messed up. :o I put a disc in my Apex DVD player, not realizing (in time) that there was already a disc in the player. I now have two discs in the player, and of course the drive won't open. I've taken the cover off the player, and the discs (plural) appear readily accessible; however,...

Disposal Jammed and just stopped! [ 2 Answers ]

I was grinding up radishes when my disposal literally stopped because I think the radishes jammed it. The outlet still has power - I used the allen wrench and the blades are moving and all debris is out of the unit - still nothing... Any suggestions? Thank you

View more questions Search