Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steveernst37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 11:02 PM
    Old ivory piano keys
    I have two very old pianos, both with ivory keys.
    Where can I sell them,part them out or just try yo get some of my money back?
    One of them is a 1910 Hobart M. Cable Upright & the other one is so old I can't find the maker however it says Archabald Ramsden Ltd. Londen. Hand painted on front...
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Sep 8, 2011, 01:15 AM
    I would recommend you contact a piano dealer in your area, they should be able to point you in the right direction on where to sell your pianos. They will also be able to give you a value on your pieces, depending on the dealer they may even be willing to purchase you pianos.
    good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of ivory piano keys [ 6 Answers ]

Have 1840 to 1850's Blankenstien piano need to know value of Ivory keys?

Can I sell ivory piano keys? [ 14 Answers ]

Our local hall have been trying to figure out the best way to dispose of an old piano which is no longer in use because it has nothing going for it when it comes to playing it. It was decided we try to sell the keys separately to make some money for the hall but no one knew whether this was legal...

Value of ivory keys to old piano? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old upright piano that is poor condition so rarely played. We are going to dismantle it and I was wondering if there is any value to the old ivory keys?

Value in ivory piano keys [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old piano that we are dismantling, is there any value to ivory piano keys

Used ivory piano keys? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody have any old ivory piano keys that they want to sell. I would like to buy a number of them if we can agree on a sensible price

View more questions Search