Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jean1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 04:26 PM
    A particular security's equilibrium rate of return is 8 percent. For all securities,
    A particular security's equilibrium rate of return is 8 percent. For all securities, the inflation risk premium is 1.75 percent and the real interest rate is 3.5 percent. The security's liquidity risk premium is .25 percent and maturity risk premium is .85 percent. The security has no special covenants. Calculate the security's default risk premium.

Check out some similar questions!

Percent return on assets and a 75 percent retention ratio. What is the internal growt [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I have some bus finance questions which I am having some trouble with. I would appreciate anyhelp. Thank you.

Percent rate of return [ 1 Answers ]

If a company has offered me the following investment oppurtunity: $6000 at the end of each year for the first 5 years, $3000 at the end of each year for years 6 through 10, and $2000 at the end of each year from years 11 to through 20. How much should I be willing to pay for this investment if I...

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.