Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snr0914 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 12:12 PM
    Bleeding after intercourse
    Is it normal to a bleed a tiny tint bit a day or two after intercourse? I had my period last week (Wed-Saturday) and had intercourse Sat, Sun, and Mon.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 7, 2011, 12:48 PM
    How old are you?

Because age can affect health, it helps us to give you an accurate answer.
    Lillih Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2011, 10:10 AM
    The same happened to me; And I'm asking the same question... :S
    It was my first time, and I didn't bleed and it didn't hurt at all, but after two days I started spotting; which never happened to me before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after intercourse [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and yesterday I had intercourse for the first time... once I got up to go shower, I noticed that I was bleeding. Today, I am still bleeding and the bleeding is like I'm on my cycle but I'm not. Is this normal?

Bleeding after intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant, My partner and I have had intercourse and I have been fine, however last night after we had finished, I had 2 sharp pain in my lower tummy, then I had bleeding. It wasn't a heavy bleed, it was a pinkish colour, more then red. It stopped almost straight away. I had a...

Bleeding during/after intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 34 year old african-american female. I have been married to my husband for almost 18 years. About 5 years ago, I was experiencing more pains than normal during my period. I went to my gyn and she discovered that I had two fibroids. She indicated that the extra pain was due to the fibroids...

View more questions Search