Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Sep 7, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Black September Hijackings/Lockerbie
    I really need help! Could you send me a link about "Black September Hijackings/Lockerbie" or a link to watch the movie please?
    - The Reason I'm asking this quistion, is because I need to write about it (my homework)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Why can't you get it from Google? That's all anyone else would do to find it.

And you would get far more than just one link that way.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2011, 12:00 PM
    The month:

• September 1970 is known as the Black September in Arab history and sometimes is referred to as the "era of regrettable events." It was a month when Hashemite King Hussein of Jordan moved to quash the militancy of Palestinian organizations and restore his monarchy's rule over the country. The violence resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian. Armed conflict lasted until July 1971 with the expulsion of the Palestine Liberation Organisation and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.
      - source of Black September (September 1970)

The Group:

• The Black September Organization (BSO) was a Palestinian paramilitary group, founded in 1970. It was responsible for the kidnapping and murder of eleven Israeli athletes and officials, and fatal shooting of a West German policeman, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, their most publicized event.
      - source of the Black September GROUP

the Dawson's Field Hijackings:

• In the Dawson's Field hijackings (September 6, 1970) five jet aircraft bound for New York City were hijacked by members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. In the incident one hijacker was killed, and one injury was reported on El Al flight 219.
      - source of Dawson's Field Hijackings

Further links:

I don't know where the movie is, you might want to check Netflix. I know there is a documentary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tasmania in early September [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there ~ my boyfriend and I are going Tassie in early September for a 5 day holiday. Whereas he lived in Tasmania for a couple of years so knows it well, I've never been before :))) I'm really excited and wondered if anyone knows of any special places of interest or things to do in Tassie...

Can I be pregnet I've been trying since September the 15th ? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been pregnet before I have two kids now. My hubby and I want another kid we have tried before but I gave up! So we have been trying since September the 15th 2010 I have 7 day till I start can I be pregnet this early?

15weeks and 5 days in September 19 to 21 [ 1 Answers ]

On September 19 and 21 (2009)said my girlfriend discharge paper said she was 15weeks and 5 days. Which month did conception take place.

It's March and I haven't had a period since September. [ 2 Answers ]

So, I got off my birth control (Yaz) in August 2007 because it started to make me sick. (Chest pains, mood swings, fluctuation in appetite/weight, etc.) And since late September, I haven't had a menstrual period. Also, I've been having a strange white discharge since then as well. What should...

19yr going on 20 in September is confused? [ 1 Answers ]

1. Last normal period on July 7 07. Last time had sex July 16 07. 2. Period was supposed to start on August 7. I have a relatively normal period... NEVER have been late. I started to “bleed” late afternoon August 9. It has not been normal. I usually bleed heavily the first two days and decrease...

View more questions Search