Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chazzyfish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Pregnancy test says negative but feeling pregnant with symptoms
    I have been experiencing lower abdominal pains and flutters, sore enlarged breasts, nausea,acid reflux, sore ankles and mostly extreme tiredness. Hpt say negative whatever time of day but I feel pregnant. I have pcos and endometriosis so irregular cycles but last period was short light and spotted a few days later! Any advice please?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2011, 08:55 AM
    See your doctor. You could have a hormone imbalance causing the pregnancy symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Negative test but all symptoms of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I have every sign of pregnancy, but a negative test. Why was my test negative?

Pregnancy Symptoms, negative test [ 4 Answers ]

This is my situation: My husband and I decided to stop my birth control in January because I was having a lot of side effects. We were going to attempt the fertility awareness method and use condoms during the week of ovulation. Well the week after I stopped I had a normal week then I began to...

View more questions Search