Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andnxt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 07:56 AM
    The Story of San Michele. Rare old movie. Can you assist?
    In the 1960's I saw a movie version of the book by Axel Munthe; 'The Story of San Michele.' I understand it was made in 1962 possibly initially in German. The version I saw was dubbed in English, when released in America. I am unable to locate a copy of this dubbed version on DVD or on VHS for that matter. Have tried the looking all over the net plus on eBay without success. Is anyone able to assist? Thank you.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 7, 2011, 10:13 AM
    Watch Axel Munthe - Der Arzt Von San Michele (1962) Free Online
    Axel Munthe - Der Arzt von San Michele (1962) - IMDb
    I found these two pages - not sure if they're what you're looking for, but it's a start! (the first link has a little Amazon shopping cart on it, you may be able to buy it there... )
    dwg1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 11:25 AM
    I do have a B&W 16mm copy of this film, formatted in a 1.33:1 format.. probably to be shown on TV. I too can't find anyone who owns a film copy of this movie, so I guess it's very rare. Anyone with any info please contact me. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare Kung Fu Movie [ 0 Answers ]

Ok.. Now I know I'm not crazy. This is my original question: I'm looking for the Title of a Kung Fu Movie where a poor young man steals the shoes of a dead man after a fight, I believe in a restaurant. From then on he cherishes those shoes and during other fight scenes he stops to dust them off....

RARE Movie Poll [ 1 Answers ]

Who has ever seen the movie "Highway To Hell"? It's a RARE movie that should be seen by movie lovers. CLASSIC. It was released in 1992, and is a horror comedy. If you have seen this movie, rate it from 1-10 with 1 being the worst and 10 as the best.

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

View more questions Search