Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Sep 6, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Looking for the name of a children's song or singer from the 80s or 90s
    So I have this song stuck in my head from when I was little and I have no idea what cassette it was on or who sang it. I know for sure it was a woman singing it. The lyrics went "Riding in my car, looking out the window tell me what you see out threre. Houses and cars and cuckoo clocks." That's all of the lyrics I remember. I think it might have been a book and tape, not positive though. I have spent hours looking for this on Google but no luck. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help me! Thanks!
    braniffb13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 12:07 PM
    Only a few years late but I am looking for the same thing, he name is Nellie Edge. Good luck, I can't find anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this children's movie (possibly from the 80s or 90s) [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it but I know it was animated and at the start there was a girl possibly with someone else riding up either some sort of escalator/elevator type thing to another place

Animated children's movie 90s or 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a child I watched an old animated children's movie that had no words but emotions were expressed through the music. The children, a little girl and boy, brother and sister I think, they were orphans. They dreamt that they were in a fantasy world where they got everything they needed....

80s or 90s children's show [ 2 Answers ]

OK this TV show was in the late 80s early 90s. It was a group of kids that found an abandoned radio or TV station I can't remember.

80s/90s children's TV programme [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to think of the name of a children's TV programme. I think it was late 80s early 90s and it was a machine thing were they put stuff into it nit made something or might of recycled it cnt really rember! I seem to have the name bits and bobs but am not sure if it is as I have...

View more questions Search