Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 6, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Kindle App on IPhone
    Hi there guys,

I just downloaded the Kindle app on my iPhone and was wondering if you guys know some free books that I can download.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2011, 10:04 AM
    391 Places for Free Books Online

:D
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 6, 2011, 10:10 AM
    As far as I can see those are all separate sites and not for Kindle.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2011, 10:16 AM
    There's a workaround to get your own books into the Kindle app. Grab a copy of the (free) software Calibre, which manages ebooks. Drop in your EPUBS, or whatever you have, and convert them to MOBI format. They will now work on the Kindle.

I use Calibre as well. If you don't intend on getting your books mainly from Amazon then you can use a generic eReader app. Not sure what the Apple store has since I use an Android phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I might be getting a kindle 3 generation. [ 1 Answers ]

Can the kindle 3 go on gmail without needing 3G? Please respond as soon as possible! Thanks! Here is a link to a video of the kindle 3 generation. When it gets to 2 minutes and 50 seconds, he says that he switched to 3G... so I was wondering if I could go on gmail WITHOUT using 3G (with using...

Tax for sale at app store for iPhone application? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to report income made last year for sales iPhone apps? It seems Apple does not send any tax form for it. I am wonder how can I fill the tax forms this year regarding this? Thanks

Can not open adobe - error message app name: acrord32.exe app ver: 10.0.0.396 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not open adobe from either email or desktop. The error message: AppName: acrord32.exe appVer: 10.0.0.396 modname: acrord32.dll modver: 10.0.0.407 offset: 00187035. Adobe reader X Windows xp home edition

Kindle and audiobooks [ 1 Answers ]

Does audiobooks.com download to Kindle? And/or is there another comprehensive audiobooks catalogue that does connect to Kindle?

View more questions Search