Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ariel.cox200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 08:54 AM
    I am having strange nose bleeds.
    I have never had one before. Now I'm a very stressed 20 yr old. And I got one Wed. And today I started throwing up randomly even though I feel fine and my nose started bleeding again. Should I see a Doctor?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Anytime you have frequent nose bleeds and also having other symptoms like vomiting defiantly you need to see a doctor. To rule out anything series. There could be a number of things going on, Even neurological, pregnancy? So please visit your doctor asap, if you can not see your family doctor I would suggest you go to the emergency department.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 6, 2011, 11:21 AM
    I agree, see a doctor. If you swallow any of the blood that, in itself, can cause vomiting. Nose Bleeds And Vomiting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

My son has lots of nose bleeds what can this be? [ 2 Answers ]

My son is almost 11 years old, he is suffering from nose bleeds. He can have up to 3 in one day, sometimes he gets them when he gets upset, please can you help, can it be something serious?

Why she bleeds? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend didn't have a sexual contacts an 8 months... after that we have it again and I notice that there is a little blood... why she bleeds? It sign of not having sexual contact in a long period?

Nose bleeds [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have a cold. But I'm not totally sure because my mucus has been mostly clear and I've been getting nosebleeds. I don't normally get nosebleeds, even with colds. I bought a cold mist humidifier last night but I ot another nosebleed this afternoon. Should I be concerned?

View more questions Search