Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesgdavid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Income tax
    Does anyone know how to find out who claimed my child on their tax return. We tried to file our taxes and they say someone already claimed one of our children, but won't tell us who or when it was done?
    captaink5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 08:14 PM
    How much tax should I pay from jobs done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income tax [ 1 Answers ]

MED FICA and Social Security the same when filling out taxes?

Income Tax on Social Security & Interest Income [ 1 Answers ]

I collect SS, withdraw interest income monthly and sell real estate. I am wondering since my interest income & real estate commissions exceed the SS allowable income cap of $12,000 will my SS for the next year be reduced? Will my real estate expenses be deductible from taxes owed on my...

Income Tax [ 1 Answers ]

I lived and work in NJ for 25 years. I recently moved to SC, but kept my job for a NJ hospital working from home. Will I have to file income tax returns to NJ and SC?

Income tax [ 1 Answers ]

If till may 2006 I was working in delhi & noW I have got transferred to mumbai so where can I file my returns for fin year 2005-2006.Can I file the return in mumbai itself if yes where.

Income Tax ? [ 2 Answers ]

In the never ending debate about Income Tax I have a question. If there are over 22 thousand pages of Tax Code and if a Direct Tax in unconstitutional, how can anyone get the right answer? I seriously doubt if even the judges and the IRS themselves fully understand the true meaning of these...

View more questions Search