Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuttypuppy333 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 12:15 PM
    What do I need to put on the ground to kill all the broadleaf weeds?
    Im trying to create a nice pasture out of a mess. I pulled all the weeds I could, that seemed to accomplish nothing cause they came back. I seeded with pasture mix in the beginning of August. The grass is coming up nicely, but all those weeds are coming back too. I have 2 hungry horses who want at it, and have occasionally broken into the newly planted area. What can I put down that will kill the weeds and not the horses?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Hi nutty, I just went to Google and entered 'killing broadleaf weeks in pastures' and came up with tons of information, however, on my way out to work so didn't have time to pick one or two, so just passing this bit on to you so you can take a look yourself. Good luck. Let me know what you gleaned from all of that.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to put clothesline to the ground? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a parallel clothesline (similar to this one here: <http://cgi.ebay.com/Parallel-Rotary-clothes-Clothesline-210-ft-line-NIB-/190345764246?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c517ddd96#ht_1041wt_1139>) and I would like to put it in the ground. However, I would like to be able to remove it for...

If I pour Used oil in the holes of ground bees will that kill them ? [ 8 Answers ]

I have ground bees or hornets in a ground nest. If I pour used oil into the holes, will that kill them or drive them out to build another nest somewhere else ? I have ground nesting bees don't know exactly what kind they are to no if they have two entrances or exits. What I want to know is if I...

How far apart do ground bee put their enterances [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to locate the two enterances . I don't want to spend too much time looking near the one enterences that I have located.

Above ground pool put in the ground [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing an above ground pool into the ground. I need some step by step instructions on how to install the liner and make sure the pool is good and round before I start filling it with water. Will the roundness take better shape when I fill it?:rolleyes:

View more questions Search