Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Is this normal?
    Im 35 weeks pregnant and it feels like my vagina is stretching a lot. It doesn't feel like the baby's coming like I have to push. It just feels like its stretching and opening and it hurts a lot is that normal?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2011, 12:14 PM
    Well, let me put it this way, at 35 weeks your little partner has just about displaced everything inside you to make room for her/ his growing torsoe and started to do the flip flop (up side down) to get in position for the big day. He/she has literally taken over your heart (get used to it) by pushing that up out of the way too. So it isn't unusual that the pressure you feel down below is uncomfortable. Of course, if you feel a symptom that you don't feel is right at this point, you should inform your obgyn, but I just felt it as a lot of pressure at that time. Could be you are already dilating a bit.

I am sure J-9 will let you know.

Tick
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2011, 12:19 PM
    I was told today her head is right down, this doesn't feel like pressure but actually like I'm opening up every few hours, then it stops, like a kind of ripping feeling. I'm an idiot, I was just with my mid-wife today and never mentioned it!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2011, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adviceishere View Post
    i was told today her head is right down, this doesnt feel like pressure but actually like im opening up every few hours, then it stops, like a kind of ripping feeling. im an idiot, i was just with my mid-wife today and never mentioned it!
    Dah, midwife would know then !
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Lol I always forget to mention something, I do have so many question, must write them down from now on :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

Are drywall cracks in arched doorways normal? How much is normal? [ 3 Answers ]

I have large, arched, drywall covered openings in my livingroom and dining areas. Some of them are showing cracks along drywall tape seams. The house is about 5 years old. My question is, how much is normal? Thanks!

View more questions Search