Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardcc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 02:34 AM
    Vn1700 fuel range
    Thinking of buying a vn1700 voyager.does anyone know the fuel range sitting on 100-110kph? and any problems with the bike?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2011, 04:47 AM
    I believe this review says about 35 mpg:
    2009 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager First Ride - Motorcycle USA
    SteadyBuoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 05:18 PM
    I ride a 09 VN1700 Nomad. Its my third Nomad having owned a 1996, 2007 and now the 09; they are great bikes as cruisers go, especially now that they come with cruise control. No issues mechanically and very comfortable on very long rides. Average fuel range city cycle is about 320kms and country cycle (averaging 110-120 kph) is about 340kms - depending on wind direction, if there is a passenger and the total load carried. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite duel fuel range [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stove that is a kenmore elite duel fuel and it has been converted from a natural gas to an LP, I need to know where I can buy the orifices to convert back to natural. Sears has no parts avaiable for the model # 790.74503992 serial #NF15110427 I talked to every appliance person out there...

What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you preparing to achieve them?

Duel fuel range oven works intermittently [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE duel fuel range. The gas burners work fine, but the oven/broiler will only work intermittently. I have been told that there may be a Sabboth setting on this model, that locks the touch pad. I am having a hard time finding a GE repairman, and apparently only GE repairmen can repair GE...

Changing from a gas range to an electric smooth top range [ 1 Answers ]

What are the requirement for switching from cooking with a gas stove to cooking with and electric stove

View more questions Search