Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savestheday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2003, 10:15 PM
    Target audience
    Does anyone know about monitoring a manuscript for its relevance to the target audience? I can't find anything about it!
    Yellow_Irish_Rose Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2003, 01:56 PM
    target audience
    Having been writing for over 20 years myself, I'm sorry to say there is no 'target audience' for manuscripts. At least not as you posed the question. Your first critic is your literary agent or the publisher you send your manuscript to. If you are rejected once, don't give up, even the greats of today like Stephen King had his work rejected before someone saw his true talent. Keep the dream alive. And good luck.
    confused0217 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2004, 12:33 PM
    target audience
    Try www.writersdigest.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Risky Companies, lower target payout rate, gradual adjustment rates [ 7 Answers ]

Would you please help me to understand what this means. "Risky companies tend to have lower target payout ratios and more gradual Adjustment rates.” Thank you. Denise

Problem in Save Target as option on some sites ! [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody give me guidance? Whenever I'm going to download some PDF documents linked on any site this problem occurs!! (1) I just right click on that link (2) Selected save target as (3) While it shown me the getting file information it shown the file link as *.pdf but, when actually it...

Effect of taxes on break-even and target volume [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. -Martha Products, Inc. desires to earn an after-tax income of $250,000. It has fixed costs of $1,000,000, a unit sales price of $500, and unit variable costs of $200. The company is in the 30% tax bracket. 1. How many dollars of sales revenue...

Dow Target 10 Portfolio [ 0 Answers ]

I want to buy the Dow Target 10 Portfolo Trust but when I looked at the sales charges, I decided to pass. Is there anyway I can purchase such a Trust with lesser sale charges? gatnus

View more questions Search