Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Notime2waste Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 09:03 PM
    Here's a challenge. A movie, I believe it may have been late 70's/early 80's
    This is crazy but I remember seeing this in my childhood and it was so freaky that I couldn't turn away, resulting with the images to be forever burned in my mind. Since I was so young, I couldn't possibly tell you more than this; it was something like the end of the world or? It was a collection of different scenarios/? There was a nuclear explosion and as people ran for their lives, they were fried where they stood from the shock waves, then it showed a scene of inside a home where the appliances and computers, etc. Would explode in their faces and a dog turning on his own family, a man being stoned to death by towns people. That's about it. If it's too bizarre to tackle, imagine how it must feel to harbor those images for 20 or more years. Thanks for your time.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's early 80's Movie. What is the Name! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is a movie made for TV or just a movie... I believe it was on Satellite when I seen it... The movie goes like this; two sisters go off to college(one is the quiet type and the other is a material girl type) they both try to get into Sororities; they end up in different Sorority...

Late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is that in the movie these guys are hiding ouy in a house in the woods and some guys steal there car it is a yellow classic chevy I think. Well the guys who steal it end up gettting shot by the police thinking it was the other guys who are driving by in the car the other guys left......

Movie from early 80's or late 70's.. Can you name it? [ 3 Answers ]

I never caught the name of this movie, but have been looking for the title for at least 25 years. It opens up and this young guy is hitchhiking. A car picks him up, but the driver has stolen the car. They wreck and the driver is killed. Somehow, it appears like the hitchhiker is the car thief and a...

I am looking for a movie from the late 70's or early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

It was about a group of girls that were friends. I mainly remember the end where the main character is hitchhiking and gets into a car with a man and a woman, and they rear end a semi truck. It was on TV when I remember seeing it.

Late 70's early 80's TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a TV movie title. It was on in the late 70's or early 80's and it was made for TV. The lady who's name was Amy, was in fear for her life. She faked her death in a small lake. She had a boyfriend or some guy that appeared to be her protector and it seemed like everyone was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.