Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlyyo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 07:02 PM
    My school is haunted
    ME and my friend see stuff in pics and in real life. The teachers know something and are trying to hide it. Me and her are getting freack out. We need some help what should we do. If we tell the teachers and other kids they will think we are crazy and have to go to the office. If we tell are pearnts or siblings they will sends us to a pyictris. We are getting more sacred every min of every day like some one is waching us. What do we do we don't know if its good or bad ghost. Please help us by cometing on this. HELP :(

Sep 3, 2011, 07:03 PM
    Please help us
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 3, 2011, 07:43 PM
    Carlyyo,

Go through the following and tell if it helps...
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ed-594939.html

Read my post there and if still it does not help, write your apprehensions or misgivings.

Sep 3, 2011, 08:06 PM
    I already read it and it mabe help but thnks for trying
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 04:34 AM
    If you have a local news paper you can research articles in it to see if some event has occurred. Also ask older local townspeople if something has happened at the school or something near the site. Those are good places to start. You don't ask about hauntings you just research history and listen. Later you can put the pieces together.

Sep 4, 2011, 04:43 AM
    I will ask you to forget it altogether, and yeah, keep someone in your company. Have a good friend, and share your hidden desires with him/her, and do not be in solitude, particularly, at this age...
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Kahani Punjab does not find this helpful : But, it may be confusing! Is not it?

No its not confusing to do research. And if you take the time you can get good answers from newspapers and libraries and elders that live near a place where hauntings are suspected.

Sep 4, 2011, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Kahani Punjab does not find this helpful : But, it may be confusing! Is not it?

No its not confusing to do research. And if you take the time you can get good answers from newspapers and libraries and elders that live near a place where hauntings are suspected.
    O! I did not want to hurt you anyway, and even after writing 'it did nt help' I was sort of feeling sorry, even as what I wrote (then) was right, as I wrote it in full consciousness. I presume, I should have left it rather than writing (ticking at) that it did not help. Is not it?
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani Punjab View Post
    O! I did not want to hurt you anyway, and even after writing 'it did nt help' I was sort of feeling sorry, even as what I wrote (then) was right, as I wrote it in full consciousness. I presume, I should have left it rather than writing (ticking at) that it did not help. Is not it?
    You are entitled to your opinion. Unless its harmful information we here at AMHD do not dictate your answers. To me doing research is part of gaining knowlage and insite into a situation. In the case of suspected hauntings it can be invaluable. Your opinion may differ from mine and that is OK with me. Just in the future try not to discount others opinions so quickly.

And welcome to AMHD. Happy posting.

Sep 4, 2011, 10:31 AM
    OK most of them help like...
    Califdadof3 thanks yours 1 one help the most. The more you guys and gal comment the more it helps.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 4, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Carlyyo, this whole situation is reminding me of Scooby-Doo. 5th graders should not be burdening themselves with a haunted school. If you are older than that I apologize, I was guessing according to your grammar and spelling. But in all seriousness... can you say exactly what the problem is at your school? What are you and your friends seeing? Why do you think teachers are hiding something? Can't help too much until we have some good info. At the moment it sounds like a bunch of kids that WANT something exciting to be happening.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 4, 2011, 11:30 AM
    There is some research you can do as Califdad said. You can check the history of the place most likely at your library and talking to anyone who has been around for awhile or who went to school there at some point would also help. Again, I'm curious WHY you think the place is haunted.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Carlyyo, research is where people who look into the paranormal (ghosts and such) begin. Knowing the history of the building and the land can give them clues as to what might be going on.

Also think about this: Before you get spooked by what is going on at your school, stop and calm down. Look for 'normal' causes before you look for 'paranormal'. Look around you and pay attention to anything that might be causing the feeling, sounds, etc. In places where there are lots of power lines, it can cause people to feel creeped out. Glass and polished surfaces can reflect bits and pieces of what is around them tricking the mind into thinking something else is going on. These are things that 'experts' do. When they rule out the normal, then they can get a better view of the 'paranormal.'

Something you might want to do is look for groups in your area that check out paranormal areas. Look into them and see how they go about it. A good group is looking for evidence and doesn't create it.

Sep 4, 2011, 12:27 PM
    *** Edited for content and language***

Thanks for that help you are the best Cat1864. I will try to do the best I can. Thanks for the help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 4, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Due to attitude from the OP this thread is now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my school haunted [ 16 Answers ]

In 1963 there was a girl killed in the locker room I've always been scared to go in there alone but when I do go in there you hear pipes banging and sometimes shower curtains move have you ever seen this in your school

Custodial parent let 14 yr old quit school. Child is 16, lying about home school [ 12 Answers ]

Custodial parent in Williamsport, Indiana PERMITTED 14 yr old daughter quit school. Now she's 16, and they're lying about home school AND PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION. (1)They do not have internet access/ educational books or enough education or skill to provide home school education. (2) Isn't it...

Is my school bathroom haunted [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I go to the bathroom with my friend creepy stuff happens like stall doors opening and closing by themselves right in front of our eyes and the sinks turn on by themselves is my school bathroom haunted?

90's kids show, Creepy/haunted school [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a show on like Fox kids or ABC or 1 Saturday morning or something, about a big creepy school. There was this creepy janitor guy who hated yams cause yam spelled backwards is "may" and he was stung by a bee in may. This is seriously all I remember... any ideas?

View more questions Search