Ask
    rockinrobin. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 03:18 PM
    93 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuses?
    Wiper motor fuse location
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Without a manual. I would check under driver dash, in glove box, in engine compartment.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2011, 05:46 PM
    Simply test all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter. Easy job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An overheating jeep grand cherokee ltd [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys I have a 94 jeep grand cherokee ltd... now the problem is that it does over heat and the antifreeze will boil in the reservoir what's the cause I don't know... I was wandering if you guys will know what the problem is and how to fix it. Any suggestions ,advice or feedback would be great!

93 jeep grand cherokee [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a cherokee and it did not come with a manual... my question is where can I find a diagram for the fuse box? Also, the running light in the back does not work and I have tried new bulbs they won't work in it either, what should I do to get it fixed? Not trying to get pulled over for...

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee [ 2 Answers ]

I plan to replace the valve seals in this jeep, it is a 4.0 liter. I want to re-verify which is the exhaust and the intake valves. Looking from the passenger side of the car which is the first valve? Or am I SOL until I pull the valve cover?:o

94 Jeep Grand Cherokee lorado [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 94 cherokee v.6 it will crank over but not run. Have changed the starter,coil,battery,distributor cap,timing chain. Please help

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 104,000. Recently, following a tire rotation I noticed a recurring noise in the passenger side front tire area. It sort of sounds like a brake drum rubbing, but applying the brakes have no effect. It is speed sensitive and soulds kind of like shh......

View more questions Search