Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandan Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 03:35 PM
    THANK YOU THANK YOU joypulv - your answer has given me some strength - I have always been a laid back person and never have really expected this kind of thing. I am proud of my son's efforts and enjoy his games - but going to them has become something of a "nightmare". I am not getting on Facebook anylonger - because I feel that is being watched closely - Mike (nice ex) doesn't get on there - she creates it - so she would have only found my family through my friends. If I unfriend her then it becomes "Amandan is the bad guy when (new wife has) posted some pics of my son on facebook- she just suddenly unfriended me". I am tired of all this not to mention the BS of people asking me a lot of personal questions about the Head coach (mean Ex) because it was known about how he was in the relationship (papers). NOrmally I am a very laid back person and can handle a lot of flack that comes my way but - I am getting stuff from two different sides. My friends at work are going to try to go with me to the NFL stadium for my son's game in our city with me. But they have A lot of responsibilities and it is tuff for them. So I just need to make the best of this and do what my good friend at work says and unfriend the new wife - although that would cause friction between the (nice ex - Mike - Kid's dad) because he would be confused about the mess and simply not understand - he is like that.
    amandan Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 03:45 PM
    I have also friended this woman a few years ago when the nice ex and her started dating - I actually liked her until she started saying things and manipulating things with my kids and since then I haven't said a word because I want to keep things all cool with the kids. Mike (nice ex) and I never had any friction and still don't and I think she may want that friction there. She just needs to understand that I DON"T want her man and he is more like a "brother" to me. OUr marriage died out- but she feels the need to do all this stuff. I have tried to talk to Mike about this in the past but he is one of those that just sticks his head in the sand and everything is fine - which is fine by me - until all this crap started.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends and Ex's [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't seen or talked to my Ex in over 5-6 months now. We dated for 2 years. I am doing the no contact thing (even though at first I didn't) and it is really hard. I know she is with someone else but am slowly starting to not care. Anyway, I had a huge costume/birthday party planned for about 6...

Why do I ALWAYS feel the need to be friends with my EX's [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this forum and would GREATLY appreciate some feedback. I had been with my ex for 2 and a half years and we lived together. He was a great person in the beginning and over the course of our relationship found himself in severe debt that he could not get out of. He became emotionally...

Ex's and best friends? [ 4 Answers ]

okay, my boyfriend and I broke it off about... 2 months ago because we never got to see each other. We were perfectly fine with it, and we would occasionally talk on the phone and stuff. Kind of like we were just friends. Yeah, there were still feelings there for him, and he had feelings for me...

My Ex's friends turned her against me. [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this amazing girl for over 9 months. I'm 26 she's just turned 19. We fell madly in love right away and things have been great through the entire relationship, until... during the last few weeks of our relationship she's been spending a lot of time with her gilrfriends instead. ...

View more questions Search