Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Sep 3, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Which episode does kenny show his face?
    Which episode does kenny from South Park show his face?
    - here's a clip from the episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6f3jHTC-Y
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Sep 3, 2011, 08:48 PM
    That a scene from the South Park movie

South Park: Bigger,
    Longer & Uncut

Kenny appears to his friends one last time
    Before he moves on to the afterlife.
    sambazza Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 09:17 PM
    Its from the movie south park: bigger longer & uncut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I watch the latest episode of the TV SHOW BIG LOVE? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a place on the internet to watch the latest episode of the TV show BIG LOVE? I have never watched anything on a computer and would like to know if it is safe? And how do I know which place to go to where I can watch an episode? I have a Mac OS X? Thanks!:confused:

In arthur the kids TV show why did they lie about this episode ? [ 0 Answers ]

In the 105 7-10 "April 9th" Mr Morris the janitor hurts himself from the fire that happened in the school. Then Mr Morris says Im to Nevada he says to buster that's where area 51 is. Base that is located in the southern portion of Nevada, Then in a phew seasons I saw him at the school in...

There was a TV detective show the man had deep creases in his face,what was this show [ 2 Answers ]

In the early 90's or late 80's there was a detective show , the star was a man with deep creases in his face that went from his eyes down to the corners of his mouth. What was this show?

Episode from the kid's show Gerbert [ 1 Answers ]

For anyone who ever watched Gerbert, this Christian Tv show with a puppet boy Gerbert who taught about compassion and difference, it came on in the early 90s... anyway I saw several episodes when I was very young, four or something, and I remember this a line about introverts and extroverts; the...

1st Episode of TV Show Numb3rs [ 1 Answers ]

[/FONT I missed the first episode of the fall season of the TV show Numbers. I know Granger was a mole for the FBI but what happened? I know he is back with Epps and his gang. I searched the internet and can't find the answer. Someone tell me please!:p

View more questions Search