Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Sep 3, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Someone who can recommend some great poems or poets?
    Someone who can recommend some great poets? Like Oscar Wilde
    - I like poems about life for the what :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Robert Frost, Gwendolyn Brooks, Shakespeare, Robert Pinsky, Walt Whitman, Emily D*ickinson.

Famous Poets and Poems - Read and Enjoy Poetry
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2013, 07:12 PM
    Robert Frost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Texas law for great aunt getting custody of great niece and nephew from c.p.s.and mom [ 2 Answers ]

I had kinship of my great niece and nephew, now they are in foster care. I think they belong with a family member who knows them and they know. I just don't know how to go about getting them back in our life. Please help! I don't know how to get this started. Their mom don't seem to be even trying...

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

I have these poems. [ 5 Answers ]

And I don't think they're very good. Could people please read them and tell me if they are good? I appreciate any constructive criticism but if your one of those people who just like to insult other peoples work and be mean then don't even bother to read my poem or anser and tell me if it is good...

Poets in community [ 2 Answers ]

Would love to know on ways to reach helping community through poetry. Its giving kind of poetic therapy...

View more questions Search