Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejohnson4256 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 02:10 PM
    Does selling price effect holding price?
    I'm not sure whether to include the selling price to the customer...

Brady Company sells imported goods made in India. One product it sells is a wooden music box. The music boxes cost Brady $65, and Brady charges its customers a price of $250.Brady's cost of capital is 12%. On average, an entire year elapses between the time Brady pays for a music box and the time Brady collects the cash from the sale of the music box. What are Brady's annual financial holding costs per unit for the wooden music boxes?

Cost of capital = 65*.12 = 7.8
    Including selling cost:7.8*12months = $93.60.
    holding cost = 250 - 93.60 = $156.40 per unit

Excluding selling cost: holding cost = 7.8*12months = $93.60

Check out some similar questions!

Selling price [ 1 Answers ]

If my Cost Price is 16.56 and I want to have a 50% Profit margin how much should be the Selling price? Can you please give me an standrard computation?

Goods on consigment out at sale price ( including gross profit 50% of selling price) [ 1 Answers ]

This goods should be included in who's inventory. Having on mind that goods on consingment in belong to the consigner.

Agent - Holding fees - price hike - rental [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all.. Hi Straight to the point.. Rental property Advertised for 975.. Made offer for 900 - with the agent.

Calculate selling price [ 0 Answers ]

Assuming the market rate of interest is 10%, calculate the selling price for 500 bonds; $1000 face value; 8% stated rate; 5 years; annual interest payments and semi-annual interest payments.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.