Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philly19154 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 12:05 PM
    04 Suburban seat breaker/fuse?
    I have a 04 Suburban with power left seat, manual right seat. The hot and ground wires were both broken at the plug under the seat, I repaired that, but accidentally broke the fuse or breaker for the seat. I can't find where that is to replace it. Any help?
    timetofly48316 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 01:16 PM
    It is a 30 amp breaker in the I/P relay block which is under the driver side dash near the kick panel. I don't see how you could have broken that breaker fixing something under the seat though... unless you kept it shorted to ground for along time. Sure there isn't another problem?

Sep 2, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Turns out I lost power to that relay block from the under the hood fuse box and found I blew the 50amp fuse there. Once I reset those breakers and found I had no power to rs windows or the seat it was easy to trace further back out to the main fuse box.
    timetofly48316 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 03:21 PM
    Awesome! Sorry I didn't mention the main fuse block, I didn't look to see what fed the I/P relay block.

Sep 2, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Not a problem, I didn't realize my rs windows weren't working either until I realized no power coming to block, all the info may have helped w advice. My bad on that, like I said, you definitely got me looking in right spot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power seat fuse location for a 2004 Tahoe [ 6 Answers ]

2004 Tahoe, Z71. Driver side front seat is stuck in the most forward position. There is no power to that seat. Panel on door that controls heated seat on both, passenger and Driver side no power. Passenger seat has power to move back and forth, up and down. Looked for fuse but nothing stands out...

Buzzing circuit breaker fuse [ 1 Answers ]

The fuse blew and won't turn on. It makes a static buzzing sound with an unfamiliar smell. Is it safe to be in the house?

Fuse box to circuit breaker panel [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how should it cost to have a fuse box containing 8 fuse to a circuit panel. That fuse box is in a coop apt.

Fuse box to breaker panel [ 2 Answers ]

How do I replace a fuse box to a circuit breaker panel?

When converting a fuse box to a circuit breaker [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal to feed a circuit breaker through a fuse box as long as the fuse can handle the load?

View more questions Search