Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ffhmgiving Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Original Etching SZL artiste Pilippe
    I have two etchings for this artist - but I only know his last name is Philippe. These are certified Original Etchings with the SLZ Triangle Trade Mark. I also am not able to read the titles very well - possibly it says "Vierny Fignoures" and "Pirgnou Janiene" - obviously in French, but not easy to decipher. Who can tell me about the artist? Where can I go to get these valuated?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 12:43 PM
    If you Google SLZ Triangle Trade Mark you will find many people with nearly identical questions. Sounds like maybe it is an art "factory."
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 2, 2007, 01:58 PM
    The Paris Etching Society appears a lot on this site.
    For a better explanation have a look at This Post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Original Sin [ 13 Answers ]

I am curious if anyone might have a theroy on Original Sin? There has been so much speculation over hundreds of years and I would like to hear what you think. Thanks:confused:

Two Arches an Original French Etching [ 1 Answers ]

Well from what I am seeing this may be a dead end but what the heck... I have a few details that no one has mentioned that may make the difference... may not. I have an SZL Triangle original etching of Cartier, Two Arches... created in pencil and water color on brown paper and signed in pencil. I...

Well this is original. [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 16, and dated this girl who was 18 for 4 months. We had a great relationship, and things seamed to be going perfectly until one day I get a text message saying she would call me when she got out of work. She apparently needed sometime to think, and the next day she just decided to break up with...

SZL etching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an etching by the Paris etching society. -signed by "Phillippe" in pencil bottom right of picture -numbered 117 on bottom lower left -title is a little illegible... still working on it with my french buddy could be "Emmener ? d'aimes" -It is of a country lane. Lane is lined...

Information on Paris etching society etching [ 1 Answers ]

Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years...

View more questions Search