Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Sep 2, 2011, 06:03 AM
    "That's pretty cheap!" movie quote
    I wish I had more to go on. I had this quote pop into my head earlier: "...That's pretty cheap!" and I can hear the person's voice saying it; I'm pretty sure it's from a movie. I seem to have a fuzzy memory of a woman saying this, after a sort of hesitation/shrug, her voice rising a little like she's excited. It seems like she has blonde hair and a pink suit/dress... Though for some reason I feel it could have been a guy in drag with a blonde wig.

I can't remember what was so cheap... If I heard the sound clip, or saw the title of the movie it would probably click in my head. Tried Googling it with no luck. If by any long shot this sounds like something you've heard in a movie--heck, even a TV show or cartoon--please toss out thoughts!

Lol, thanks for reading through my vagueness... I hope someone recognizes it!
    moviebuffer Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Could it have been Bette Midler from "Ruthless People?"
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Nov 15, 2011, 07:42 PM
    Thanks for trying, but I've definitely never seen that movie. Argghhh, lol... I actually forgot I'd asked this and as soon as I saw the answer, I heard the line again but before I could grasp it, my brain kind of shorted out and it was gone, hahaha...

-tmk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find a movie its pretty old [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember is in the beginning I think it starts with two men are riding in a truck then they come by a little black girl I believe and they start throwing eggs at her well she ends up dead and they are investigating who killed her.

I am pretty sure I saw this movie on Cinemax after Dark. [ 1 Answers ]

It was set in England during the black plague. I remember a blonde girl having sex with lots of guys. That's about all I remember.

View more questions Search