Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JnRcT8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Title of a movie. Sci Fi. Switching bodies
    :confused: In this move people are able to switch bodies. Men can go into woman's bodies and vice versa, or ito anyone's body they want. It seemed to be a fad among the rich. I believe the movie was made in the 90's but has a future setting. The body switching had become a problem for on character in particular, something about not getting his own body back or needing to switch to ecsape from the law or someone else. I want to know the name of the movie so that I can rent it or see it again, it has been a while. Remember this isn't just changing identities, this is actual body switching. Thanks much

Erin
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2007, 12:17 PM
    I believe the movie you are thinking about is titled Xchange (200) with Lyle MacLachlan
    Xchange (2000)
    John_L86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JnRcT8
    :confused: In this move people are able to switch bodies. men can go into womans bodies and vice versa, or ito anyones body they want. It seemed to be a fad among the rich. I belive the movie was made in the 90's but has a future setting. The body switching had become a problem for on character in paticular, something bout not getting his own body back or needing to switch to ecsape from the law or someone else. I want to know the name of the movie so that I can rent it or see it again, it has been a while. Remember this isnt just changing identities, this is actual body switching. thanks much

Erin
    I agree Erin. I believe the movie you're looking for is X Change. Let me know if you're
    looking for movies/stories with a similar plot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find out title to this Sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

Never got to see the movie all the way through. But I believe the basic plot is some teenage boy, finds some kind of alien weapon, has a standoff with the fbi or the army, is convinced he is going to be taken off earth by aliens. I think he tries to use the weapon against the soldiers, or is...

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

Weird Sci-Fi Movie Title Needed! [ 7 Answers ]

This movie was late 70's- early 80's. The one part I can vividly remember is people putting on goofy jumpsuits, climbing into a huge "astrodome" in front of thousands of people and floating into the air until they were vaporized. The gist was that the crowds and the participants all thought that...

Trying to find a title of an old American Sci Fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help please! I am trying to find out the title of an old American Sci-Fi movie. It was made in the 1950/60's, and was in black&white. The short description I have of the film is: It involves a man who has returned from space, who then over a period starts to transform into a scary...

Title of an 80's sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember the title of a sci-fi movie where a man finds an alien weapon in a desert that whenever he placed it in his hands, he turns to a 'monster'. I also remembers that the aliens tries to look for this lost weapon.

View more questions Search