Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Home care
    I am in search of an organization that will help an elderly couple (84 and 90) with daily routines around the house, such as meals on wheels, cleaning, grocery shopping etc. They still live in their own house and soon will not be driving at all. I am in Los Angeles, but the couple is in Livonia, Michigan. Can anyone direct me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 11:56 AM
    You can contact The Livonia City Aging Commission

They can guide you with EVERYTHING you are looking for.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Yes also your local area will have a senior citizen center, they will have lists of contacts.

And many home health care agencies ( private) can provide services paid for by medicare if ordered by the doctor, you can check with some of the private serivces and see what your state ofoffers

Also Elder Care can provide a list of srevices for an area
    1-800-677-1116
    brw15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by home owner
    I am in search of an organization that will help an elderly couple (84 and 90) with daily routines around the house, such as meals on wheels, cleaning, grocery shopping etc. They still live in their own house and soon will not be driving at all. I am in Los Angeles, but the couple is in Livonia, Michigan. Can anyone direct me.
    Place themin a home its safer for them I worked in a home for years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Um.. I just don't know what to do.. Care to help? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I broke it off with my boyfriend of 3 months because I was listening to everyone else telling me that he didn't treat me right and that he was always cheating on me. I heard that stuff from girls completely obsessed with him, and my mom told me to break it off and then my best friend, who used...

Does she care? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi... I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 9 months... and a couple days ago I got in a little fight with her because I thought she was telling this guy (whose my friend) some new songs... and I kind of felt left out and I asked her how come she didn't give me the music first... and she...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

Um.. I just don't know what to do.. Care to help? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I broke it off with my boyfriend of 3 months because I was listening to everyone else telling me that he didn't treat me right and that he was always cheating on me. I heard that stuff from girls completely obsessed with him, and my mom told me to break it off and then my best friend, who used...

Home care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I want to establish a home care agency here in WA. I want to know the step by step process and where to get necessary forms.

View more questions Search