Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniecooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 04:25 PM
    Celsius temp
    Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the tallest peak in Africa (19,340 ft.). On a particular day, the barometric pressure at the top of the mountain was 361 toor. On that day, at what Celsius temperature did water boil on the top of the mountain?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2011, 03:27 AM
    What equation were you provided with? Make use of it. You should have it in your notes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fahrenheit/Celsius [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell MagicStat/32 programmable thermostat, which has been working fine for years. Today it is reading temps. In celsius rather than fahrenheit, and I can't find any switch to change it back, nor can I find any reference to making this change in the instructions manual. I am sure it...

What volume will it occupy at 50.0 degrees celsius [ 1 Answers ]

A sample of a gas occupies a volume of 75.0 ml at 30.0 degrees celsius

A small indoor pond (approx 30gal) room temp is 70 C. What's the water temp? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting goldfish in a pond and need to make sure the temp is adequate for their survival. The room is a approx 30 x50ft 20 ft ceiling. The amount of water is the only thing I'm unsure of, but it's approx 30-50 gal.

Celsius versus fahrenheit [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to reset a Maple Case Thermostat back to fahrenheit? We have a random button pusher visiting who has no idea how they changed it.

Heat not kicking on until the temp dips below 64 degrees, target temp set to 72 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time posting here, but I figured it was a good place to start for some advice. I just bought a new townhouse a few weeks ago and have been having some heating issues since moving in. The actual furnace (Goodman GMS 8045) was installed in June of '06 while the unit was...

View more questions Search