Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosafern22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2011, 03:19 PM
    Hi I'm trying to figure out a movie about and old man who is friend of leprechaun
    Well I don't remember much is old this movie... an old man's family I think his kids and grand kids come to visit ( I think it was in England ) and he has in his backyard leprechauns and fairies they are good but there are also bad ones... If you know the title please let me knooowww! I been crazy trying to remember... Lol thanks in advance! (I think the leprechauns or gnomes lived under a waterwheel or a chair in a backyard
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 1, 2011, 03:26 PM
    From your description it could be Darby o'gill and the little people? It was a disney film.

Darby O'Gill and the Little People (1959) - IMDb
    confuzed1978 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Sep 5, 2011, 03:30 PM
    If not darby o'gill, maybe "the gnome mobile"
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2011, 08:33 AM
    is it The Great Land of Small
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkJ0oiipwQE
    rosafern22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2011, 12:45 PM
    I'm very gratefull but none of these is the movie :( they look just as I said but they are not I really apreciate it if any other suggestions :D THANK U!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leprechaun Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie about a Leprechaun and I can remember that there was a part where he sees the apple pie and tries to get it. I can also remember that the step mother chased the kids and fell in poo. Also she turned into ice. PLEASE can somebody help me find this title.

Leprechaun cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie when I was younger it was about leprechaun it was defiantly a cartoon. I remember a boy or man finds them. There was a banshees who either would try and steal their gold or did and has some on the leprechaun using them to dig for more gold. I remember there was a castle...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Need Title to earlier Leprechaun movie. [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to a movie about a Leprechaun that tells a girl and boy that he has a pot of gold. He tells them that if they can find the pot of gold they can have it. They look for it and never can find it. Then at the end of the movie the Leprechaun gets sick and he dies. The boy...

Trying to figure out this movie for a friend [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a little boy who is dreaming that he is a mouse and there is a rooster who has lost his crow. So the rooster, the mouse and a bunch of others are trying to find it but at the end there is a flood and the mouse is dying and all the others are telling him to crow so the...

View more questions Search