Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flodgiraf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Forgot the movie title
    I simply can't remember what this movie is called. I have tried to Google it several times with no luck. The main thing I can remember is, that the movie is about the hunt of a man, who where a coat with tubes up his sleeve, which he uses to spray gasoline with. He sprays it at persons sitting in booths, usually at a booth in the subway and then lights a fire and watch the people in the booth burn to death.
    I can't remember who the actors in the movie are.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 2, 2011, 12:13 AM
    Money Train (1995)

Click here to watch that scene

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

I forgot a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I forgot the title of a film I would really like to see, it's about an institute for girls , the teachers are weird and they go to london and there's even something about pirates and theater. Please HELP ME!!

I forgot this movie title [ 2 Answers ]

A family living in an old house is haunted by something. They think it's a ghost. Weird things started happening. The husband came back from the war and acts weird then he leaves again. At the end of the movie they saw tombs with they're own names. It turns out they are already dead and they're are...

I forgot the movie title [ 2 Answers ]

It's about these freaky kids who starts their own college or school. And there's this freaky kid with a big head

View more questions Search