Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2011, 06:14 AM
    Technically berift.
    Hello:

Facebook is HOT. I closed my page.. I don't twerp. I'm happy with 1G. I barely Google.. Am I destined to live a friend free life?

excon
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 1, 2011, 06:26 AM
    Don't sweat it.
    You've got lots of virtual friends and we don't even moan (often) ;)
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2011, 06:31 AM
    I had a Facebook account closed it two months ago I was barely on it anyway. I don't tweet I don't think I have anything to say the people need to know right away. I need the fastest internet connection just cause Im a geek (50 up 50 down!! ). It is tricky cause when I closed my FB page a few people called me and asked why we weren't friends anymore I said Im sorry I can only be your friend in real life now. They were confused
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    They were confused
    Hello spit:

:eek:

excon
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2011, 06:47 AM
    Hello again,

Watch this space... I'm going to turn my CYBER friends into REAL friends next summer - if'n the creek don't rise...

excon
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2011, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello spit:

:eek:

excon
    I like to hang around idiots they make me feel smart. ;)
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Sep 1, 2011, 07:33 AM
    I too quit Facebook. Too much BS going on, and I don't tweet because doesn't interest me. But I do Google a lot. That's my only fault, and I have some swamp land for sale.
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2011, 09:21 AM
    I only used Facebook for 1 reason to post pictures of the beers I was drinking cause I'm a beer snob. But it was cool cause everyone would ask me what beers they should try. My wife set up a FB page for one of our cats he had people as his friend from all over the country people I never met and probably 5x as many friends as I had!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 7, 2011, 10:58 AM
    I can quit Facebook any time I want, really I can! I just don't want to. I mean I am sure I will, just not now, maybe ina few months, or years... or when ever...

Haha. Yea I am a FB junkie. I love it and I can't help it. I live in the country and before FB, I had no one. Now I have over 300+ friends!! I think it's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends all over the world.

I don't tweet, but I do use Skype religiously, not sure what 1G means, but if it has to do with computers, I’m lost. As long as it loads and I can do what I want in a timely manner I’m happy.

But I’m still your virtual friend Ex.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 7, 2011, 11:03 AM
    I have a FB account but I go through times where I don't check it, then I will be on it looking every day. I'm used to not having friends though... lol
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2011, 11:05 AM
    Ex,
    This IS your Facebook. All virtual friends.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2011, 11:15 AM
    I could never not be your friend. You're my favorite author.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it considered cheating if we were technically broken up? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year. We have had many drunken fights that have lead to him breaking up with me. Because of this I have felt that he never really loved me. After one of these break ups, I ended up sleeping with a mutual friend the next night, though I am closer to this...

Felon technically finished probation go to Mexico [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a felon who is just now finishing my supervised probation. I was told by the p.o. that once I was on unsupervised, I could go to any country for vacation without notice. I will get my notification in the mail, but I will not need it to travel. I already have my passport, it was not revoked or...

Is this technically cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

IF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE TOGETHER FOR 1 YEAR AND 4 MONTHS..AND U GUYS BROKE UP FOR A MONTH..HE SLEPT WITH A GIRL TWICE...DID HE TECHNICALLY CHEAT..WE BOTH THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETELY OVER ESPECIALLY HIM??? DID HE CHEAT

What are cpu cases technically called? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I don't know how many of you have ever bought a CPU. The cpu is usually enclosed in a special plastic case that snaps open and shut. I am trying to buy these in bulk, but when I Google "cpu case" I can't find what I'm looking for. I want to know the term to search to be able to find these...

View more questions Search