Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 03:07 AM
    Music video 1990's female singer walking along a street?
    I'm trying to find a video which I believe is from the 80's, female black singer walking along a street with lots of people milling about, it was shot in black and white and she is wearing a hat like a beret and a long coat?
    Kari_of_Finland Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2012, 12:12 PM

Could it be Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI
    auntineeda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 05:49 PM
    How about Anita Baker?
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 24, 2013, 11:49 PM
    I know this doesn't fit all the criteria, but the video that came into my mind was Alesha Dixon 'Breathe Slow'. It's in black and white and she does eventually walk through the street wearing a hat of sorts :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video with black woman singer working at a prison [ 2 Answers ]

There is an older video that has a black female singer, she has a lot of hair. It starts with her on the interstate singing in the car and ends with her "ex" getting off a transport bus to jail, she is a correctional officer and gets her revenge by taking him in. the video is about how bad he...

How do I become a singer and be on TV and make a music video [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be a singer like justin bieber. I am 11 and I have a lot of potential. Singing is my dream. I sing very well. I want to be in a music video and be seen. I hope you give me a chance to fulfill my dream so thank you. :)

I was walking down the street. [ 1 Answers ]

I was walking down the street, and this blond woman came running up to me and asked ''What does Idk mean?? '' I replyed ''I don't know.'' So she ran off screaming '' OMFG! NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS! '' I found it funny when I read it lmao:D

View more questions Search