Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babara1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 05:09 PM
    Missing period but not sexually active?
    Im 16 years old and a couple months ago my period just started to regulate to every month instead of every two months. When I was in gymnastics at 12 years old my period stopped completely and I had it seemingly every time I took a break from the sport. Now I'm in swimmimg practicing vigorously for two hours each day. I am not sexually active even though the head of my boyfriends penis once barely entered my vagina, but I gave him oral sex beforehand, for which he never ejaculated. I was supposed to start my period either today or tomorrow and normally I start a couple days before I'm supposed to menstrate according to my calendar. I usually spot a bit before I menstrate but this time I spotted for a couple days and then it just stopped. There have been no spotting or bleeding at all since then. Could my active sports be delaying my period again, or could I be pregnant?
    sHazel Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Aug 31, 2011, 08:34 PM
    You could be pregnant but its not likely if you think you are you can buy a pregnancy test very easily, the reason you could be pregnant is because even if he didn't ejaculate there is something called prejaculate which does have enough sperm in it to get you pregnant because it doesn't take much. It could be the activity you are doing for whatever reason when you burn to many calories your body stops or slows down bleeding.
    sHazel Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Aug 31, 2011, 08:35 PM
    And also I for got to mention your boyfriend obviously know when he comes but pre comes out with out notice when he is aroused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've missed my period but I'm not sexually active? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm fourteen years old, I've missed my period date about 5 days ago and I'm really worried as me and my boyfriend was fooling around a couple days before, we didn't have sex, I'm still a virgin

Missed my period in 2 months going on 3,I'm very sexually active,could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant? I'm to take a test because I don't want to be disappointed. We've been trying for months now.

I am 17, sexually active, and on birth control. I am on day 11 of my period. [ 1 Answers ]

I am usually a 6 dayer so this is scaring me. Flow is the same as a day 2 would be. Please help!

I'm 17 and I'm a few days late for my period, me and my boyfriend are sexually active [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I'm a few days late for my period, me and my boyfriend are sexually active but I'm on the pill and he uses a condom every time. I know neither of these are 100% but I also understand basic math. I find the odds of them both failing at the same time to be rather ridiculous. I've been...

I have not came on my period in 3 months I am sexually active [ 1 Answers ]

I have not came on my period in 3 months I am sexually active

View more questions Search