Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 03:50 PM
    "You said it was a wig, you actually called it a rug too." what mid 90s movie did thi
    "You said it was a wig, you actually called it a rug too." what mid 90s movie did this come from?

Check out some similar questions!

School movie from mid 90s... A young kid is on his grandpa boat... [ 2 Answers ]

The movie starts as this young kid is getting on his grandpa boat with his friends. Some how they end up at sea. The movie teaches you about the Mayans and Egypt. The movie I think was a box set like four or five movies in the set. I really want to find this movie or the name of it.

Horror movie from the late 80s to mid 90s [ 0 Answers ]

Ok now this movie I seen just once when I was a kid .I remember there was a guy in this movie he was a scientist or doctor of some sort .In his house he was creating monters of some kind from human ashes. There was a secret hatch in his kitchen beneath the refrigerator where these monsters were...

Animated movie in outer space around early-mid 90s [ 2 Answers ]

If you've played the game Starcarft some of the characters were similar (humans and protoss). It was also a little similar to the movie Treasure Planet. The bad guys were the "protoss" looking people in the movie. They were blue colored. Also the only scene I can remember is when the main character...

Animated movie from mid 90s [ 8 Answers ]

This was an animated movie that came out around 1994 or 95. All I remember about this movie is it was about a little boy and he goes on some kind of adventure. I don't even remember what the adventure was. I remember having a coloring book that went with it. I don't think it was disney but I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.