Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WANTED85 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 09:26 AM
    My GF Wants a break/Space.. I don't know what its mean and what I should do?
    HI,
    I am 26 years old, and my GF is 23. We have been in a relationship for the last 1 year. We deeply fell in love with each other. As she lives far away from me we haven't met yet, but talked to each other on FB 24/7.

Everything was going smooth but suddenly things went wrong as I might be little clingy, and she was possessive. She don't like to see me with other girls neither. I cheated on her.

On my birthday, one FB girl posted birthday cards on my wall, and she thought I might doing flirts, but I clearly told her that I am honest, sincere, and truly in love with you I had nothing to do with that girl who posted cards on my wall. She cried, and believed me, but suddenly she told she wants a break, and space.

I was shocked, and begged don't leave me alone, and she deactivated her account. I tried to call her so many times, SMS her, and begged to come back, but she said won't come she had some pain. I don't know what pain she had. Before going to break she told me she loves me very much, and don't want to fall in love with anyone else in her life.

Now its been a month she isn't activate her account yet, and after 7 days break, she called me, and said she miss me later on after 2 weeks, she called me, but I didn't answer her call, because I was angry at her that's what she wants actually.

I really love her, I need her, I want her. My mind stop working properly. Please suggest me, please help me. What should I do now, or would she come back to me, or not? Or is it a break up, or she likes someone else. Please help me.. THANKS
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2011, 12:43 PM
    You've never met and now she wants space.

Give her all the space in the world and disappear from her life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Any long distance FB girl that ignored me for a month, would no longer be a concern for me. Especially if we had never met. If somebody posting on your Facebook wishing you happy birthday is cheating, maybe it's a good thing you got dumped.

Get your life back, and under control.
    lalalala43 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Since she called you it sounds like she still cares deeply about you. You shouldn't ignore her calls unless you don't want her back because you're sending the wrong signal. She just needs some space, maybe she never worked through her feelings when she found out you cheated on her. Just be patient.

Aug 31, 2011, 10:13 PM
    lalalala43 Thanks I think I should wait for her but how long. I am trying my best to keep my momentum but as without her its bit difficult for me and I am losing my patience :(
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2011, 10:59 PM
    I think you need to take a serious look at reality-a relationship is between two people who know each other in real time-as in' yes, we meet up and do things together'.

You've never met this girl-so you don't really know her.

You're waiting around in limbo for what??
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Aug 31, 2011, 11:12 PM
    If you really love her, talk to her and meet her soon. You should have met her in this one year! Girls need their men to be around them. I don't think you have realized how hard it is for a girl to be in an LDR, being in love with someone who she have not met at all, someone who was not with her when she needed it!
    If I were you, I would give her the space she wants, for her happiness.

Sep 1, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Yea right agree with you amicon and BK201.. I think a lot and I have decided to give her space as much she wants and I will disappear from her life.. but sometimes she do call me I don't whether to answer or not. The problem creates when she becomes too much possessive whenever any girl post a comment or wall on my FB she got angry at me and that was the main reason... sometimes I was possesive and we fight on small things.. OK I will do whatever you guys suggested me.. thanks
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Don't take her calls-no contact-read the stickies at the top of the relationship page.

Take care.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2011, 05:23 PM
    "we haven't met yet"

How is this love? Pretend there is no internet of FB.

"I need her, I want her"

Get a grip. How about meeting a girl face to face.

Then take it from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do if girl ask you for space or break? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! My name is harry and I'm 23 years old. Me and my girlfriend were going out for about 3.5 years and we all happy in back those days. About 2 months we start fighting on small small things like (if she wants to go clubbing with me and I say no I can't go we fight on that.) And last week talk to...

What does my boyfriend mean he wants to take a little break and have some space? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 3 years. We would hang out a lot, every night and would talk or text on the phone a lot during the day. We would fight about the dumbest things. Ex- I ask him to do something on my car and he would kind of complain but if his mom asked he'd do...

My girlfriend wants a break, but doesn't want space. What do I do? [ 9 Answers ]

Long story short, I've been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half and after some recent unpleasantness within the relationship (most of which was my fault), she's asked for a break. She said it would take some time for her to gather her thoughts on us and her life in general. She has a...

For those who have asked for a break/space [ 11 Answers ]

My question is to you people in long term relationships over a year I suppose or so, and have asked your spouse for some time/space for whatever the reason maybe, please talk about your reason for asking for this space and NC? how long did it take? How did it turn out? Did you think about your...

My fiancˇ Needs Space and Wants A Break [ 14 Answers ]

All right, This situation is something I have never seen before. Before I even start, I'm 26 years old, and she just turned 21.. which could be the issue. Anyway, we have been dating for 1 year and 1 month, we got engaged 7 months into our relationship down in Florida overlooking the gulf of...

View more questions Search