Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GagaForArt Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Name of this old Children's Book?
    This book I read in the 90's and back then it looked old to me, maybe from the 70's or 80's. It was in black and white, and about dogs. The book was similar to I Spy, you had to search for items in the pictures, but wasn't I Spy. The pictures themselves were hand drawn. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2011, 09:33 PM
    Is it this?

Amazon.com: Harry the Dirty Dog (9780060268657): Gene Zion, Margaret Bloy Graham: Books (1956)

It has been reissued and colorized.
    GagaForArt Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 06:42 AM
    No, it was like an I Spy book, not much of a story, and had lots of dogs, not just one. Thanks for your answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find a book from my childhood. The only thing I can really remember is the main character in the book was a painter and he could paint in mid air. I think there were pancakes and I think he painted a cow in the sky. Sorry I don't have anymore information, it's been so long. If...

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

Looking for a children's book in the 1960's or 70's? Counting book [ 0 Answers ]

In the 1970's I read a book to my children about 10 hedgehogs and their mother it was a counting book.

Children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for this book for about 12 years ever since I started my own family. My father used to read it to me evry night and I could have sworn it was called a tale too terrible to tell, but I can't find it under that title. I think it was something about a boy and his grandfather on...

I need to know the name of a children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an old children's book about a little african american boy who does errands for his mom. He needs to buy butter, but to bring it home he puts it inside his hat and it melts all over him. So the mom said "the right way to bring home butter is to wrap it in leaves and dunk it in...

View more questions Search