Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMH5754 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 02:06 PM
    I was a foster child how do I get birth records?
    I was in foster care as a child. Lived with a family from years 10 until 18. Never adopted.
    These people are deceased. How do I get birth records? Not sure of birth parents names, which
    Is always asked when I try to find birth record
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2011, 02:56 PM
    Try contacting the agency that placed you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracing old foster care records [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago my girlfriend left me taking our baby daughter with her. I never saw either of them again and I turned to drugs to help deal with the loss. My life was a mess. I have recently been diagnosed with brain damage which I was probably born with. Last week my daughter contacted me on...

How can I get my foster records? [ 1 Answers ]

I Was a foster child and I would like to know how to get my hospital or fostcare records. I still do not know who my father is and any information would aid me in my search.

Foster care records [ 1 Answers ]

I am the same I want to now why I was put in foster and moved around I'm 20 like and I need to close the case on what happed how can we get them

Foster records [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to help a friend out at the momment. She was fostered when she was younger and has no answers of why. She was fostered for 2yrs then went back to her biological mother. How could we get hold of her records to find out why she was put there. Thank you.

Foster Care Records [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I need some help please. I am in the process of writing a book about my life and experience in Foster Care as a child. I want this book to be as close to the truth (without hurting some family members) as I can get it. I was in foster care from the age of 8 to 18 and I want to know...

View more questions Search