Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawn30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Red Veins on Arm?
    Ive had a broken red vein in my arm for years its never caused any problems but all of a sudden its raised and full of blood, do you think its anything to do with being pregnant, and I know if I pop it it will bleed quite bad, as I had a tiny one on my face that bled but never happened again.

Check out some similar questions!

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

Palm of hand goes numb and has bulging veins and white and red blothches [ 0 Answers ]

I have problems in my shoulder that radiates down my arm, my right hand goes numb, under my little finger in the crease a little blue viens pops out at times and is very painful. The heal of my hand under my finger is white and red blotches now since it has gone to sleep many times. Under my ring...

Red Spots On My Upper Arm [ 1 Answers ]

Well I've had spots on my upper arm for sometime now and it started too spread down too near my wrist Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these spots ? Here is a photo http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8017/picture002tjg.jpg Just in case you need a picture of what it looks like for...

Red pin marks on veins in arms [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter (23 - a student away from home) is concerned about red marks on the veins in her arms which look like needle pricks. She does not have diabetes and has never injected anything. She noticed them previously but they disappeared. They have reappeared in the last few days. She feels...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.