Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RJump Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 05:00 AM
    I don't know what to do, I think that my house is haunted?
    When I was watching TV the other day I sort of blacked out and then I saw this face it was horrible with horns like a rams and teeth that were sharpened to points what is this? Does it mean me harm or something? I have lived in this house since I was born and am now 14 years old but before my family moved here there was an old man and he died in what is now my bed room. I did go to my parents and they said I was imagining things but I here these noises of a pocket watch ticking beside my bed and breathing by my ear then foot steps up and down the stairs and whispering things to me saying that it will kill me and stuff HELP! What should I do? Sorry for being so long winded but I am really scared.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2011, 06:11 AM
    Actually you sound like someone who dreams quickly while sleeping lightly. I think those are mostly semi-dreams when half asleep or even fully asleep such as dozing off in front of the TV.
    Unfortunately you don't have anyone else seeing and hearing these things, in your room or out.
    I would suggest sleeping on the couch with a light on for a week to see what happens, and answer back then.
    PS: I'm sleeping in the room where my dad died just 3 months ago. I feel closer to him.
    Think of the old man who died in your room as a grandfatherly friend. He wasn't young, he wasn't murdered, so think of him as being at peace.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 29, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Well, I've experienced something close to what you are describing a couple times and understand it's not dream related... well, in my case it wasn't, of course I can't prove anything over the internet for your situation, but I think I can relate. Just because somebody died in your room does not mean it is this new entity that seems to be bothering you. So an old man is going to die and come back with horns and sharp teeth? I don't think so. It seems you did try to talk to your parents about this... so that out of the way, may I ask about the religious beliefs of your family? How long have you been experiencing the clock sound and the breathing? Did you only see this face one time? Are the voices very clear or do you have to strain to hear what is being said?
    rockierose Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2011, 06:34 PM
    It sounds like a demon of some sort, and those are not typically haunting homes but actually haunting people, from what I have read.
    I think there are experts that you can contact to get rid of an evil spirit in your home and before you become worried, you really are not alone because there are records of this throughout history.

Aug 31, 2011, 06:37 PM
    However, being the age you are... this still needs to be talked through with your parents. Don't bring anyone into the home unless they clear it.
    carlyyo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 06:44 PM
    I have the same problm but at school the teachers know something the kids don't. Me and my friend are trying to solve your mistry I will let you know how we solve it.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 3, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RJump View Post
    When I was watching TV the other day I sort of blacked out and then I saw this face it was horrible with horns like a rams and teeth that were sharpened to points what is this? Does it mean me harm or something?........old man died in what is now my bed room......they said I was imagining things but I here these noises ............ it will kill me and stuff HELP!
    Yeah, this sort of stuff can't be said to have directly entered your conscious mind, but watching TV alone, esp. the haunting movies or such stuff, and even without watching it, but with a blind-faith, or faith in superstitions, and ghosts-like stuff, and even without it, there are chances of yours getting scared, and even a little disturbance here and a little move there, or even without it, one feels scared and certain past visuals or hallucinations, based on your past experiences make/force you infer such para-normal incidents, which are totally baseless. This, Sigmund Freud says, is due to your things like your own thoughts, your past experiences, your non-fulfillment of certain emotions/dreams and to cap it all - your solitude, at night. As you are just 14, you are a kid, and must stay with your parents, or any fellow. Not alone, yet! Shed all the fears, and this faith in ghosts, it will only enhance your problems.

Sep 4, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Carlyyo - I just have to ask... what exactly were you talking about? That reminded me of Scooby-Doo. You meddling kids better stay out of trouble!

Kahani - The majority of the time somebody believes in ghosts or spirits is because they have encountered it. Rjump made not mention of a belief in superstitions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

The TV in the backroom keeps shutting itself off then turning back on by itself with nobody around it. Then today, my brother tried to shut it off and it wouldn't turn off, no matter how hard he pressed the off button

My House Is Haunted! [ 48 Answers ]

Hi, I live in a haunted house. The ghost seems to bother me the most, but everyone else has seen things happen too. I have actually seen the ghosts face. I get things throwns at me, I get locked out of my room, things get stolen, my hair gets pulled out. I see shadows all the time, and I...

Is my house haunted [ 8 Answers ]

The last week things have been happeneing in my house such as a girl running across my bedroom to blankets flying acroos the room to footsteps all night long to pictures I never thought I even owned laying in the middle of my hallway cut out around the face. Can someone please tell me what I should...

My house.is it haunted? [ 1 Answers ]

I live by a cemetery and I have been experiencing things... I use to see her all he time now I don't really see her and I have also felt like I have been talking to a little 5 year old girl she wears a old time dress and I am pretty shure the older women I use to see all the time is her mother they...

View more questions Search