Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shirish123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Internet connection
    How can connect internet with telephonelines? Please show process step by step.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 2, 2007, 06:57 AM
    You need to subscribe to a dialup internet service. That service will explain how to setup your modem to dial up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost internet connection [ 5 Answers ]

I have a cable modem connected to DLink router then to my Dell Dimension 2100 PC. Lately it appears that if my PC is idle for 15 to 20 minutes I will lose my internet connection. I usually unplug my cable modem and reconnect after 10 seconds. This procedure will normally allow me to establish my...

Internet connection [ 6 Answers ]

Please forgive me for not knowing the proper terminology here. I hope you get the point. My question is I was wondering how come my internet works by the symbol at the bottom right hand corner of the screen that shows your internet connection is showing that it is not connected. The symbol...

Windows ME - no internet connection [ 5 Answers ]

I have network - this computer (Windows ME) was working fine until Norton suggested removing the following threats: silc_dll.dll, rlls.dll, rlvkvlg.dll, and ldpochage.dll The computer is able to access other computers on the network. It can't connect to the internet despite all network...

Internet connection speeds [ 10 Answers ]

We've just had a small upgrade in our connection. From a nice 1 Meg line to 4 Meg and soon to 8 Meg all for about £20 a month, about $40 ! How good is your connection? For a quick speed test go here and post your results. ***** Speed test *****

Internet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Dear group I've a P4 1.7MHz PC with 128Mb RAM, loaded with WinXp OS. My problem is as soon as turning on my computer the IE is loading automatically and made a connection to my default home page, without any permission. What is the problem and how can I solve it? Any help will be thanked

View more questions Search