Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cinder67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Sounds of footsteps upstairs
    We would be watching TV down stairs and hear footsteps up stairs . We are wondering if that just cause the house is settleing or there is something moving around up there?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 27, 2011, 04:34 PM
    Is there any problem with you going to check to see where the noise is coming from? Ir doesn't mean it is paranormal activity.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2011, 04:36 PM
    It could be many things, water pipes ? Settling, someone sneaking around inyour home ?

Have you investigated ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 27, 2011, 07:38 PM
    I'm going to assume you know the difference between footsteps and a house settling, right? Is this the only event or are there others that make you think this is paranormal?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 28, 2011, 04:09 PM
    Is there anything else going on besides creaky floors? Next time you hear it... go check it out and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can we get rid of footsteps sounds when nobody there [ 1 Answers ]

I felt someone sitting on the edge of my bed then like the bed sheet had slightly touched my back then I heard footsteps nobody was there. Then one night my son and I heard footsteps. Now my neighbor hears four footsteps on there porch either day or night. Who can it be and how can we get rid of...

We've been in our home a year and have started to hear footsteps and door handles keep [ 3 Answers ]

We keep hearing footsteps up stairs and noises as though someone is walking down the stairs also things keep falling in the kitchen and door handles keep bn pressed down then let go

This lyrics sounds abit like R&B hope it sounds good: what of this too [ 1 Answers ]

I, is not easy, but you still got to push on Ready, all right Chorus when they say this they say that Do what you do3x when they say this they say that Do what you do

Voices and footsteps [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend whom has two small children under the age of 2. When she had her first child, she started hearing a male voice with footsteps and the laughter of small children. As her daughter got a little older things quieted down. Now she has had a second child and it all has started up again...

View more questions Search