Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickahd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2011, 10:17 PM
    Ga Live-in Hotel employee
    If been working for this hotel for 4 years and they fired me only because they want to hire someone to work cheaper. Do they have to evict me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Normally your home is based on part of the pay, once you no longer work there, you will owe the normal pay for that room.

Is there a rental or employment contract in writing ?

But they can evict for non payment. If it is a hotel room or an attached apartment ? It may fall under the rules of hotel rooms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

May a full-time employee also work as a temporary employee for the same company? [ 3 Answers ]

We are a small CBRF (community based residential facility) in Wisconsin, with 12 full-time employees. In the past when a full-time employee could not work we either have a temporary/pool employee to work ($12.00 per hour). However, sometimes pool employees are unavailable. In that case we have...

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Contract Employee Live in PA work in TX [ 2 Answers ]

I am a W2 contract employee living in PA. My company is in CT. I worked in TX for six months. Do I owe PA state tax on the money I earned while working in TX (which has no state income tax)?

Fed employee, must I file in both states where I live and where I work [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Was told by former CPA and filed this way through him for years. He states that because I was a fed civilian employee, I did not have to file NY state taxes and could get away with only filing NJ state taxes since that is where I live. My gut tells me he is wrong... but he comes highly...

View more questions Search